Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 12:54 PM   #353
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by diba View Post
German localisation file for the new patch

What I can not change actually is the language of the choosen style, "Smart" stays "smart" while indicating the active and standard style...
Thanks!

Yes, that is a shortcoming of the current version of JBPatch, I forgot to make the values localizable - so far it was only integers, so I didn't notice. This may be fixed in the next version... but it's not big enough an inconvenience to demand for action right now
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote