View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 02:48 PM   #44
jarsto
jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PRS-T1
Rooted with these packages a few days back. Just wanted to say thanks for making them.

The ability to install a few more apps is great. But even beyond the extra apps I've regularly been going 'why didn't Sony do that in the first place'. I finally have the ability to browse by directory through the Internal Memory collection. And I can finally see the time & battery in the reader itself (at least the way they were when I last turned the page).

So once again thanks for all the hard work and for putting these packages together.
jarsto is offline   Reply With Quote