View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 08:16 PM   #52
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
Its not read that widely outside New York. Even in its hey day, major metro areas west of the Apalachians only saw a few copies at airports and the largest bookstores. Maybe the central library.

I live within driving distance of the Sherman/Dennison area in Texas. I don't think either of them gets it for their library system, and I know for a fact neither of the small airports serving the area carry it.
But most likely you can get The Economist magazine.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote