View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 03:16 PM   #48
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
I feel guilty now for just starting to read Harry Potter (and I am in my mid 40's), seen all the films but never read the books so I wanted to try them
I'm 46, and currently reading the Harry Potter books and throughly enjoying them. I am currently on The Order of the Phoenix. I was talking to my 20 year old daughter yesterday (she has seen the movies, but not read the books) and I told her that I am really hoping that Professor Umbridge dies a really horrible death. I can feel my blood pressure rising whenever I see the words, "hem, hem."

I'm probably going to read the Hunger Games trilogy at some point this year, as I really enjoyed the movie.

That said, I wouldn't be caught dead reading Twilight.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote