Thread: Kindle piracy
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 09:11 AM   #14
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alm Hlgh View Post
Oh wow, I just had to get one of my illegally stolen eBooks from another site. I ended up joining the site in hopes that my presence would scare away would be thieves. I guess you can never sit back on your laurels, eh?
Did you go in having a fit about it, or did you try to engage with the people who were considering reading it for free and ask if there was any compromise you could all reach? Did you thank the person who thought it was good enough to promote it on the site in question but question their actions/motivation?
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote