View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 10:43 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by xari View Post
Interesting. Both my K3 and K4 screens are very similar to your K4 screen, which--for me--is just fine. And, since my K4 looks the same (or slightly better) than I'm used to with my K3, I'm very happy.

I do also fall into the same camp with those who've said they're experiencing less glare from the screen of their K4. (I guess I just got lucky.)
I bought mine in Nov 2010. So Maybe it's before they switched stock or I just got really lucky on my K3.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote