View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 03:05 PM   #2
chainring
Addict
chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650 (black), Kindle 3G
I haven't read your article yet, but will shortly. Until then, I wanted to say that my uninformed opinion is that an eBook should cost the same as any other medium right up until the point that it/them/they take on physical form. From there, the digital and physical forms diverge and associated costs would then be tallied differently.

I'll see how that uninformed opinion differs after reading your article and post again later.
chainring is offline   Reply With Quote