View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 10:57 AM   #46
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
Program freezing is a problem of the program and not the operating system. If you get regular bluescreens either the hardware is defective or you have subprime driver installed. Both is a reason to get deeper into it. I'm not a fan of Windows Vista but it was made primarily because the Win XP 32 Bit didn't support RAM over 4 GByte (and for the 64 Bit version wasn't enough drivers around).

Anyway, I mostly use Linux now (but Windows 7 here and there) and if something isn't working I can fix it myself.

I have nothing against reasonable Mac users (everybody has the right to make mistakes in their life ;=) ) but the instability of Windows is a mythos which was true in Windows 9x times but now it's very stable.

I'm allergic to this superb religious attitude of some Mac users where Windows is still absolutely unstable and a Mac never crashes ...
Nice, level-headed response.