View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 08:45 PM   #222
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
It’s getting to the stage where we shall need to have about three months between each topic, in order to get the extras read as well as the book that wins. I am certainly very interested in several books nominated for this round.

Like Bookworm-Girl, I have piles of paper as well as ebooks waiting to be read already, and I have been trying to work through some of them in between the Club books. Fortunately, my doctor tells me that I’m so healthy that I’m going to live forever. Let’s just hope the eyesight keeps working!
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote