View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 12:54 PM   #57
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I don't need another Kindle now. But the next time, instead of saving the twenty dollars, I would choose a "without special offers" model.
These sales would be a lot more interesting if they were a consistent percentage off; then the Paperwhite would be $90 and the Voyage would be $150. I know that would undermine the perceived value of the Voyage in particular. This is a roundabout way of saying that I think it's worth it not to have special offers on the Voyage, but it represents a hefty premium on the Kindle.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote