View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 06:15 AM   #64
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
What is it with the witch-hunt against Nate the Great? His blog is fun and speculative. You guys seriously need to loosen up. Nate, keep it up. These guys' views are dull as ditch-water. There is nothing offensive about what you post.

Oh yeah, btw, B&N hardware is dead. Put money on it. I don't like it. None of us do. I've got a Nook STR and it's great. I'm circling the Nook tablet clearance sales like a vulture.
Things are not looking good for B&N but the hardware is still good. I don't see anything wrong in taking advantage of the sales. My main reader is my kindle paperwhite, but I still picked up a nook simple touch in the sales. I have no intention of buying any content from B&N but still think its worth picking up the hardware at these ridiculous prices.

I have 2 tablets already (google and apple) so I'm not interested in the Nook HD\+ but now that they have opened it up to the google play store it becomes more future proof.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote