View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #33
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I am hoping for a new Nexus phone. My Nexus S is two years old and it is starting to have problem handling all new programs.
My NS4G seems to be ok for the most part. Not had any issues running stuff. Have you cleared your cache and the like? Usually when my android devices start running too slow, I reboot into recovery, clear cache partition, clear dalvik cache, then boot normally, and it works better. Also, how many apps do you have on yours? I've noticed, more and more, developers seem to want their apps running in the background. I've had a few games, that will start and run in the background after turning on the phone. Elemental is one. Installed it, played it a little, weeks later, after the phone has been restarted, i check my battery usage (because it was draining faster than normal), and the game is listed as the top user of my battery since taking it off the charger. After that, I tend to periodically prune back apps, or even do factory reset, to stave off app bloat (It is an issue on Android, but I've seen it on most mobile devices, and Windows is somewhat infamous for it too)
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote