View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 08:26 AM   #372
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by picree View Post
Actually, no joy. Editing the .conf file results in the same keyboard (not the split keyboard). However, launching kterm (from within kterm) with the command "bin/kterm -l layouts/keyboard-landscape.xml" does work. With that I have a shell in a shell though.

Note: I can see the split keyboard for a second but then it gets overwritten and invoking all other commands like dark mode and orientation = R does work from the .conf file.
So edit the command in the shell script that KUAL executes for kterm.
I do believe you are over-thinking the entire problem.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote