View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 09:40 AM   #13
felonwan
Enthusiast
felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
The specific order of the messages quoted indicates that the ROM kernel was not successful in starting the eDDR2 RAM, loading the RAM kernel, and transfering control to it.
I.E: it fell back to continuing to run the ROM kernel (perhaps after a low voltage reset).
Ok, I got it, thanks.

Quote:
If charging the battery in the Kindle - -
The battery management has probably defaulted to the 24hour curve - -
Leave the battery to charge to the 3.7 .. 3.8 volt range - which may take days in this case.
Because the led light always went out in the charging process, I do not trust the charging in the Kindle. The charging using my charger takes about one day and night to "full" charge the battery. But I'm not sure whether the battery is really fully charged.

Quote:
O.T:
There is work in progress to help deal with this situation in another thread here.
Yours is at least the third k3 reported in this condition.
I will check the thread, thanks again.
felonwan is offline   Reply With Quote