View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 03:41 AM   #4
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
I touched something (not Links) which looked fairly inocuous with Gear - Tap and gestures and it made me unable to drop down the top menu... Weird. This unknown option, whatever it is, is a dangerous one and I fail to understand its usefulness.

Still tapping and gesturing around to recover from it...

Edit

It was Menu activation - touch only. I had to look at the wiki to learn that I could still trigger the menu with a single tap on the upper part of the screen (no swipe). Unpleasant experience.

Last edited by roger64; 04-14-2021 at 04:03 AM. Reason: edit
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote