View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 10:06 PM   #170
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashkae View Post
Because the e-book viewer as it is now does not play well with how many, many ebooks are formatted, most of which assume that height % is the size of the screen. (and vh is not compatible with the epub spec.) I was tossing an idea as a work around to improve the book e-book viewer app and keep it consistent.
The viewer already detects and fixes 100% height for the common form of fullscreen image markup. If you have some books where the detection does not work, let me know and I can fix it.