View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 01:18 PM   #126
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
Hi Instinctivelily,

welcome to Mobileread and yes, your query is perfectly appropriate.

I don't know where you found the information that the texts follow a 1931 Hogarth Press edition, as the title page states that they’re based on the 1982 reprint of the first book edition, published by Frank Hallman in 1975.

The essays were originally printed in a magazine called Good Housekeeping between December 1931 and October 1932.

I do remember vaguely that I was unsure about the date of the first book publication once and I might have put a wrong year in one of my earlier editions: is it possible that you are not reading the current version 11.0?
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote