View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 11:54 PM   #25
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Looking at the web site and the graphics used on the images I would think think is NoteSlate under a new name. That gives me pause to begin with. Secondly anyone that thinks this is going to be a better writing experience than an Ipad Pro, Surface Pro etc needs to watch the video again an understand that it will be less than that. They do a good job at first blush of hiding the lag but it's definitely there. It just doesnt have the processing power to do better.

I do applaud them for finding a new/better display stack to use. Unfortunately it comes at a cost.

edit- slightly improving my opinion is that they are working with these folks https://www.dragoninnovation.com/team who I know are very professional in what they do.

Last edited by Dulin's Books; 12-12-2016 at 12:25 AM.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote