View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 09:16 AM   #24
SnowRipple
Zealot
SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Note Pro
I see that some people are complaining that there is no extendable memory slot but I don't see this as a problem because all your documents will be synced with the cloud storage (that's what I understood from their video). So you should never run out of storage space.

This is in fact standard now in tablets and phones, instead of using SD cards use cloud storage. Of course we can discuss if cloud storage can replace SD cards, but I think for the purpose of e-ink devices and documents collections it's perfectly fine. Kindles are using cloud storage for many years now and I never run out of storage place+I don't have to worry that I will loose or damage a SD card. Cloud storage is the reality now.

Front light would be great, but that's an extra, if I would have to pay extra 100,200$ just for the frontlight I would pass.

I have 9.7 Onyx M92 and my glass screen broke, so I really appreciate flexible screens that are much more reliable.

Looking forward to news about this device!
SnowRipple is offline   Reply With Quote