View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 12:00 PM   #17
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
This looks interesting, but I'm not sold.

For one thing, no expandable storage is basically a dealbreaker right off the bat.

A device that lets me take notes as I'm reading is perfect for study, but I'm pretty skeptical that this can handle my technical reference manual PDFs effectively. Ereaders with those specs do not handle them well at all.

I understand why you skipped Android. But that is a downside, not a feature, really.

If I just want to take notes, notebook + pen works really well. I don't need another device just for note-taking. I would love something that integrates note-taking with my current setup of Android + Windows and lets me more effectively use my electronic non-fiction books, work manuals, and cookbooks. Tablets aren't great in sunlight and I prefer eInk to read on.

I'm full up on devices that I carry around, and I'm not seeing a usecase for this as-is. Maybe for businesses that want sealed devices for internal documents? But people mostly use email for those.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote