View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 09:12 AM   #16
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowRipple View Post
Pen build and writing aside, if the refresh rate will be really 55ms, this will be a very interesting device. I would love to use it as a second monitor for writing/coding..

People are mentioning Onyx, but their latest N96ML 9.7 inch ereader has much smaller resolution, hence dpi suffers. In fact all big ereaders I can think of (even Max) has smaller resolution than this one, so I will applaud reMarkable for it!

In general, the spec and video look very promising. On top of good hardware, they seemed to developed interesting software with live syncing across multiple devices,a very interesting feature.

Looking forward to more news and hopefully some review videos
IF all of the proposed specs and features actually happen in the final released device, it will be amazing.

Right now it's all just pie in the sky.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote