View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #1995
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedancer885 View Post
It made it worse I still can't reduce the heigth, and now I can't see the bottom of the custom colums tab, meaning some of the colums are unreachable.
You can't resize it because you can't reach it, or because it's at minimum size? Because mine on Win8 resizes smaller than you're showing.

The last changes that affected the config screen where in 1.7.47, so I've attached 1.7.46 for you to try.

UPDATE Oct 23, 2013 -- Remove old version

Last edited by JimmXinu; 10-23-2013 at 08:37 PM.