View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:43 PM   #1702
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyria View Post
Argh! Thanks for letting me know. Guess I'd better do some shopping then. Btw, where can I see how long a code is offered?
That depends on the source. Promo codes from Kobo news letters mention the end date in the mail; the current code came from a third party site. I know the end date because it has been mentioned in this thread previously and I remembered. So all you need to do is follow this thread

Happy shopping!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote