View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 10:56 AM   #6
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
... and b) it's not really sized for the average e-reading device, which is 3½".
This is a bit tangential to the topic, but it piqued my interest; it sounds intuitively plausible as most E-Ink devices are 6" (mine is 91mm wide). I usually give my epubs a quick once-over on my phone as well, but mostly to check that things don't break badly, they are really optimised for larger screens.

Do you know if there are any statistics of what people actually use most for reading aside from dedicated devices? Does it even make sense to spend time ensuring that everything looks nice on tiny screens?
Man Eating Duck is offline   Reply With Quote