View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 01:50 AM   #5
pshute
Enthusiast
pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
That line sets the timestamp for individual articles, not the book as a whole.
So it does. That can't be what fixed it then.
Quote:
Your issue is likely caused by the timezone not being set correctly on your reader. You can work around it by making sure the download does not happen close to midnight.
It's definitely set to my local time zone, but I'm not seeing the issue now anyway. Perhaps it does depend on the time of day I download, and I just happen to have avoided the problem times.

I normally download around 5am. Do you mean midnight in my time zone, or midnight GMT? That would be about 10am here, I think, so it's possible I've downloaded after that on weekends at times.
pshute is offline   Reply With Quote