View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 08:44 PM   #3
pshute
Enthusiast
pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshute View Post
Hmm, it seems that all this time I was still running the uncustomised recipe, so my "fix" isn't what fixed it. I wonder what did.
Confused now, I think I WAS actually running my customised recipe, so I also assume that's what fixed the problem.

If I schedule a standard recipe to run, then later customise it, will it run the original or the customised version? I can see that recent "The Age" news downloaded using the schedule does contain other minor modifications I made ages ago, so I assume they also contain the time zone fix.

But today after I started making further modifications, and click Download All Schedule News, it's using the standard version. How did that happen?
pshute is offline   Reply With Quote