Thread: MyTXTcleaner v2
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 04:01 AM   #1
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
MyTXTcleaner v2

Hi all,

Waiting for the next, totally rewritten, version of W2E, I released the version 2 of MyTXTcleaner.

This OOo/LO extension can "clean" a text, by removing unwanted carriage returns.
In this new, rewritten version, the clean process was improved. Moreover, I add a lot of totally new selectable options that help to better clean a text from unwanted formatting. These new option are similar to the function of the other obsolete extension, MyBookCleaner, that I quit.

You can download the version 2.0.0 from my blog, http://lukesblog.it/mytxtcleaner

Because the new interface, containing a lot of new elements, some languages can be buggy or incomplete. Anyone that want to suggest a better translation, or propose the translation in his native language, can conctact me at writer2epub[at]gmail.com

Thans to all!

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote