View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 09:27 PM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfJulie View Post
I think PDF files are grossly underrated as eBooks and not understood at all. PDF books can be fine eBooks.
Fair 'nuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfJulie View Post
If they are generated properly, PDF files can reflow to fit any screen size and you can zoom the text to make it as big (or small) as you want it to be.
Ah, but things things are not being done. Even if they were I would still not equate .PDF to eBook since 100% of PDFs would not be made correctly. Perhaps if we get to that point I will change my mind.

(Also, I believe even flowable PDFs don't flow on any of the current crop of eInk devices.)

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote