Thread: "New" Kobo Mini
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 01:31 PM   #9
-stepan-
Enthusiast
-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Nia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Looks like the battery is a good replacement. The Mini battery is down to about 49% now (haven't charged it again since the first charge on the 28th of October). I've been upgrading it and syncing and generally gesting it (and reloading the dictionary several times until the last upgrade fixed it). I'm guessing I've read on it for about 8-10 hours. I'm going to use it until it gets down to about 0-5% and then recharge it for about 24 hours.
Hi! I have 2 Mini. In one the battery was replaced this year from Aliexpress (it was not me who bought and replaced, I can not say anything about the capacity, model, seller). I checked it experimentally - it holds about 18-20 days when reading 2.5-4 hours a day, about 200 page turns a day, updating 1 per 10 pages, FW - 4.26. The second Mini with the original battery, FW 4.30, while I have been reading 2.5-5 hours a day since November 3, shows more than 50% of the charge. In both books, the indication is not accurate - it may not change for several days, or it may immediately fall by 10-20%. Love this e-reader, and battery for Mini - very good compared to some modern e-reader without frontlight and other function. Of course, in both Mini turn on Wi-Fi - the easiest way to quickly drain the battery, but i don't need Wi-Fi at my readers.
-stepan- is offline   Reply With Quote