View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 11:32 PM   #354
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by beej231 View Post
I don't know if anyone posted about this site yet but I was able to download the 1 Mobile Market directly to the Fire and it looks and works great. Some neat stuff there. I was mostly interested in the Skyfire browser which works well. For some reason Dophin was a complete dud on my Fire. Skyfire is better. I have to say that Silk is not slow for me and I haven't found anything faster yet.

http://m.1mobile.com

Barb
Yep it's posted here with other sites that do the same.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote