View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 12:23 PM   #14
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Kobna Holdbrook-Smith narrates the Rivers of London Series by Ben Aaronovich. He is really good! Great series but he makes it even better.
Jane McDowell narrates the Ruth Galloway Series by Elly Griffiths. I really like her doing this series.
Those are two narrators I really like that I can think of right off the top of my head.
S
I went through the Rivers of London series this summer and liked it, but didn't think about the audiobooks. I'll give it a try.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote