View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 05:44 AM   #576
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Doesn't the Quality Check plugin do this already? I remember it being borked on later Calibre releases, though, and needing to mess with the plugin a bit to force a size update.
Ah, I knew there was something somewhere.

And if IIRC QC Fix->Sizes ignored non ebook files, and its more or less on life support only. I'll try it anyway. It's just an I wish I had item, not an I must have item

Currently I open the book folder, copy the biggest file with Ctrl+C, and paste it into the book with Shift+Alt+V. I'm only bothered by gross discrepancies.

Added: I don't really want a custom column - got too many of those already

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 02-26-2020 at 05:48 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote