View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 09:26 AM   #8
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maui View Post
If you think this Wordfile wasnt created manually but created from a scaninng software, did you had a look at the metadata?
I don't see anything worth noticing in the meta. Allegedly, the client is the author. That's about it. I used inspect, etc., and I don't see anything--but I knew that she'd edited the file substantially before I received it. Any traces of Abbyy, etc., are probably wiped out.

But it's still hinky. I don't care how much she protests--it's beyond the reasonable edge of probability that EVERY broken para comes at an "a" or an "I." That can't be natural causes. It simply can't. She claims that she had hired two other people to format it, and then SHE tried (don't get me started); one of those first two or perhaps both must have tried to S&R it, in Word, not HTML. (Or, maybe, exported it to HTML, then regexed it, then imported it back to Word, but...nyah, if they do that routinely, they'd have found these and regexed them out.)

(sigh).

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote