View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 08:10 AM   #4
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelDan View Post
Of course you can, recently I tried this tool (freeware) and always using it to manage my kindle collections on my computer.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/E-Book/KDeasy.shtml

Just connect Kindle Paperwhite, run KDeasy. Then it will detect my device soon, and list the info at the left.

Click on "Collections", then you can start your work: Create new one, Delete, Rename, Add books to collections, etc.

Hmmm...so you're saying that I can download this application and use it to create collections for my Kindle Voyage that will show up on the device? Or can I just move books into and out of existing collections using this tool? How does it deal with collections that are in the Cloud, but not on the device? If I create a collection using this tool that has the same name as a collection that already exists in my Kindle cloud, what will happen? Will one overwrite the other? Or will the two collections merge together?

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote