View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 12:00 PM   #3044
CAWorley
CAWorley began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
The Wolf King's Bride, a new fantasy romance by C.A. Worley

Dr. D, thank you for this thread. I'm a newb, so bear with me. Today is the day I release my first fantasy romance novel under the C.A. Worley moniker. As I rock myself slowly in the corner (kidding–I’m in the kitchen), I’m experiencing the roller coaster that is authorship. Or so I’ve read. Like the bipolar bear of the Arctic, I’m drifting between the icebergs of “oh, I’m so proud I tried this” and “WTF was I thinking?” I’ve only come up with one real truth–it’s never too early to drink.

Let the Shameless Plugging commence ... that did NOT sound right, Dr. D.

The Wolf King's Bride
Fantasy Romance released 9/10/18

When Kellan, Wolf King of the North, meets his fated mate, she is only a child. He immediately brokers a betrothal and, on the day after her 20th birthday, whisks her away to his castle in the Northland. Kellan is elated, believing he has everything he has ever wanted. His new wife, Nora, doesn’t quite share the same sentiment.

Before Kellan has time to court her, Nora is attacked. An ancient brotherhood refuses to allow an heir of one kingdom onto the throne of another. All four factions in the land of Imperium appear to be involved in a surreptitious struggle for power … while Nora hides a few secrets of her own.

Available on:
Amazon
Smashwords
B&N
iBooks
Kobo

CAWorley is offline   Reply With Quote