View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 04:38 PM   #123
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipneus View Post
Hello

Do you no why the new (e)books are not good, correctly and completely filled out in calibre?

Example: When I take the (e)book Het Been In De IJssel
with ISBN: 9044622366
The date is not good and there is no Publisher and i get not a Bookcover anymore.

The problems are not with the normal books only the ebooks.

The order of the information is different for ebooks, and there is no direct tag for publisher or date.
Presuming the difference is consistent, I can make an adjustment on the binding method( ebook or not).
I will take a look en publish an update asap.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote