View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 08:40 AM   #277
Ekaros
Illiterate newbie
Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Got my BookArmor case, don't have camera untill friday. But first impressions:
Quite utilitarian desing, inside is shiny black ABC, and mounting. Some plate behind device.
Bit of flex on the frontside, don't think it's too much an issue.
I would have hoped atleast place for stylus, but no luck. Might have to modify it myself.
Bit costly thinking the materials, but can't help.
Outside quite stylish and minimalistic. Plastic has bit of carbonfiberish texture.
Size is bit large, about 2-3cm on each side, extra protection anyway...

I have to see how it works out in use, but for somewhat hars enviroments I carry it might be a proper one...
Ekaros is offline   Reply With Quote