View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 04:09 PM   #272
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by gari189 View Post
I've been looking for a hard/stiff case for protecting my T1 whilst in my rucksack. I've bought the igadgitz eva hard case for the Kindle Touch - fits great and its only £9 from Amazon UK (also some on ebay just search eva case kindle touch)

Pics below - sizing is near perfect - couple of millimetres each spare each side (means you can fit stylus in though) but tight top and bottom.

Snazzy! I really like that one. They don't seem to have it at amazon.ca, unfortunately!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote