View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 05:22 AM   #2
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Thanks a lot for this comprehensive review. I live in Germany and have had a look at the Tolino 3HD in a book shop. Like you, I was impressed with the sharpness of the screen and how nice it feels holding the 3HD.

I have grown very fond of all the options of my Kobo (and the 6.8" screen), but I'd be very interested to learn how you get along with the Tolino - whether you get used to its limited options or return to the Kobos after a while because you miss them...
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote