View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 09:14 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoleon View Post
Since Sony has dumped LRF into the ditch --- why don't they do the world a favor and release it into the public domain? Most, if not all, of the Sony books I downloaded from the Sony Bookstore the last couple of years were beautifully formatted and a joy to read on my PRS-505. DRM is still unbreakable in LRF files, so many authors and publishers would be happy also (as much as I despise DRM).
LRF files don't have DRM. Perhaps you mean LRX?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote