View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 12:27 PM   #72
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by doremifaso View Post
I am also interested in getting DecalGirl, but I am afraid the magnet of my cover won't stick well afterwards. Please do tell us your experience. If you can also upload some pictures, it would be even better.
the decal is no thicker than a sheet of paper or two. so to test, just insert paper in between the kindle and your cover. i don't think that you would lose much of the attractive force because it is so thin.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote