View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
2nd gen Fire stock lock screen pics?

I know, not a lot of people have the 2nd gen Fire. I am wondering what the stock lock screen pix look like if one buys out of the ads. I have seen photos of the HD lock screen pix. Are they the same on the non HD? I gave the Fire 2 to my seven yr old daughter, thinking of buying out of the ads. I noticed she commented on one of the ads, so might be better not to have them on there.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote