View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 04:52 PM   #666
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
After bailing on about 5 or 6 audiobooks that just weren't keeping my attention, I am now almost finished with Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman. Pretty funny and great narration. I am thinking of starting a Harry Potter book next since I never read any of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
That's right. Lenny Henry is the narrator and I loved all the accents. I finished this morning. Liked it more than American Gods, but less than Coraline and The Ocean at the End of the Lane. That's all the Gaiman I have read so far.

I agree with you about Mockingjay... still enjoyed the whole trilogy (I read them one after another in a week), but thought Mockingjay was the weakest.
Just picked up Anansi Boys and only listened to a few minutes (finishing the last two hours of another book first), but curious does the background music play the entire time?
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote