View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:11 AM   #24
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
Unless an ebook is totally unreadable, I don't bother looking at it. I've learned how to use Sigil and I can use Calibre also. However, when I sit down to read a book, I'm trying to relax and enjoy my journey. The last thing on my mind is trying to fix the code of each book that I read. In my mind, that would take some of the fun out of it. It becomes like work then.
I do my reading on the small screen, so I prefer the text without spaced paragraphs and with indents. Left-aligned text is just plain ugly. So how can I relax and enjoy when it's there like an itch? After few chapters I just have to 'scratch' and throw it to Sigil.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote