View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 12:31 PM   #5
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Really good point. Perhaps I am just getting carried away. I also would do all reading on eink devs. Well perhaps the kfhd on occasion. Except for waiting-rooms or travel, I can't imagine reading a book on the SGP5. Audio definately.

But I'll be prepared if I ever want to!
I am having a wonderful time with it. Is surprisingly useful, even in Greece where public WiFi is not common . And all the syncing between devices is convenient.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote