View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 11:45 AM   #531
JeanPierre
Zealot
JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Sorry,but you are not correct about the spacing. Have a look at post #516 in this thread and look at the two photos. You will see that in Literata v3, the spacing is off compared to Literata Book. Both photos are justofoed so that is not the reason for the odd spacing with Literata. If as you say that Literata is a newer version of Literata Book, whoever change Literata Book to Literata didn't do it correctly.
516 is the post that I am responding to, JSWolf. Everything I said is correct. Look at the individual words rather than the space between them. Also, as I said, you should compare 12pt with Book for a fairer comparison.
JeanPierre is offline   Reply With Quote