View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #3
Queen of Maps
Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
I have the Kobo Touch. I have downloaded a few books from my local library website. Most viewed and resized fine. I did however have an issue with one book where the book font looked fine on ADE but showed up as unreadable symbols on my Kobo. I tried to resolve with the library but because it read ok on ADE I think it must be an issue with the way Kobo read that particular file. The thread on my issue is here.

However, I think it was probably a one off as I haven't had problems with other books from the library.
Queen of Maps is offline   Reply With Quote