View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 06:56 AM   #54
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
No sane developer is going to offer a version where a newbie tinkerer is going to leave out the program that makes it work only so he can complain about it.

I do share the concern that at least two versions of python might be needed in order to use desirable plug ins. Until there is one I can't absolutely do without I will probably install no version of python and skip plug ins on Sigil, since I am on Windows and my Linux install is dedicated to financial business only.

I know it may not be practical, but how about being able to use whatever calibre has installed?