View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 06:16 AM   #65
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
Is it the same bug? I have two ePubs that don't have embedded fonts that the reporter says freezes their device after conversion. I can't reproduce this though...
There might be two ways of triggering the problem. But, I am pretty sure both happen with sideloaded and purchased kepubs.

One thing I have been meaning to check is if this happens with sideloaded fonts. Or if someone has fiddled with the advanced settings of the fonts.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote