Thread: Cover Design
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 07:30 PM   #44
Dusty Bottoms
Banned
Dusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipse

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i like them both too, i'm glad i'm not the one who has to decide.

as for the site... wordpress is good, but i don't know anything about textpattern so i really can't say much there either. aren't you glad i'm being so helpful ?
Very very very helpful From my experiments Textpattern is far more CSS based and fluid because of it, there's not so much of that 'loop' that happens in Wordpress. There'll be no blogs, because none of us read them and we'd rather be writing stories than posts. Either which way we'll be using Textpattern or Wordpress like a CMS for the site. Now, all I have to do is finalise the starting lineup and make the big decision on whether to go with Smashwords or not. Every day there are new decisions to make
Dusty Bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote